Page 1 of 1

ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 11:41
by rhino
[youtube]Hw3wmDMnd-g[/youtube]





:idea:

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 11:48
by Meat Engine
[youtube]42yUeYKNYck[/youtube]

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 11:53
by rhino
[youtube]hUHtgyC7Y7I[/youtube]

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 11:55
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Meat Engine"][youtube]42yUeYKNYck[/youtube][/quote]



That song is all kinds of awesome

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 12:08
by Meat Engine
Damn skippy.

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 12:14
by rhino
I listened and do not care for it, but whatever tickles your pickle :santa:

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 12:29
by droidspawn
[youtube]CaAb421KUhk[/youtube]

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 14:45
by baron von blondle
I do not understand Ghost :huh:



sounds like ELO playing Megadeth covers

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 15:31
by agony bagony
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"][youtube]42yUeYKNYck[/youtube][/quote]



That song is all kinds of awesome[/quote]

Re: ghost

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 15:31
by agony bagony
[quote name="baron von blondle"]I do not understand Ghost :huh:



sounds like ELO playing Megadeth covers[/quote]



well now there's no way i'm listening to that