Page 1 of 1

OBSCURA

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:25
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I checked these guys out reccently and I definatly liked what I heard. What album should I get first? Wich one is the best so far?

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:28
by agony bagony
while i have heard this name before i am unfamiliar with the group

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:30
by Devy
Cosmogenesis, then the new one, then the first one.

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:31
by agony bagony
wait does this have something to do with gorguts

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:33
by Devy
They share four letters in their names, but other than that no.

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:34
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Dusto"]wait does this have something to do with gorguts[/quote]



Nah, the german techdeath band!



[youtube]mesr2siegRg[/youtube]



[youtube]OxqpHvcHK9c[/youtube]

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:39
by agony bagony
my mistake :santa:

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 00:32
by jawn galliano
should get none of them first because this band is shit and they will eventually be launched into the sun

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 01:33
by Meat Engine
This band has some good jams. If they didn't have Jeroens Paul Thesseling, though, I would not care for them.

Re: OBSCURA

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 11:55
by TamPron
This band gets my horny tits off.