Page 1 of 1

Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:39
by zim
i didn't but something made me want to listen to it again and i became hooked

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:40
by agony bagony
god damn it now i'm confused

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:41
by agony bagony
thank you metal archives for clarifying that it's negativa i'm thinking of

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 18:43
by Devy
The simple answer is no, but I may give it another go in this period.

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 19:14
by Tea
I loved it immediately, but I admit I didn't listen to it about 6 years after being a fan of extreme metal and other weird forms of music.

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 00:31
by jawn galliano
obscura the album was a grower for me



obscura the band should be shot into the sun

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 00:52
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I've always been alot into the 2 first albums, so listening to Obscura was quite disapointing actually :frown: It's to spastic and noisy.

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 00:54
by jawn galliano
and yet you enjoy obscura the band? your auditory-nerve-having privileges are officially revoked

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 01:05
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Derek Waters"]and yet you enjoy obscura the band? your auditory-nerve-having privileges are officially revoked[/quote]



Well, I liked the song Anticosmic Overload together with acouple of other ones, but I listened to Cosmogenesis awhole and realised that I will stay away from this band :gay:

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 01:54
by zim
does the end of Sweet Silence make anyone else laugh? :lol:

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 02:12
by neckred
highly enjoyed the first time I heard, but I was already into stuff like Voivod

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 02:58
by Syysysyd
no, in fact i tried to get into it several times and just couldn't. then about 3 years after i first heard i decided to give it another try and i just went :xx: and since then gorguts have been one of the few death metal bands i still enjoy.

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 16:20
by FUKKET
[quote name="Dusto"] metal archives[/quote]



what yinz think of the new look there?

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 17:58
by Hugo.
Obscura>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Obscura

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 23:14
by Syysysyd
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Dusto"] metal archives[/quote]



what yinz think of the new look there?[/quote]



i don't like it. for those of you who share my sentiment: http://v1.metal-archives.com/ :santa:

Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 15:35
by FUKKET
[quote name="Wormler"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Dusto"] metal archives[/quote]



what yinz think of the new look there?[/quote]



i don't like it. for those of you who share my sentiment: http://v1.metal-archives.com/ :santa:[/quote]





nice.

Yeah, I hate it too cluttered