Page 1 of 1

BR0K3N H0P3

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 01:09
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[youtube]vWSmK5SwTWg[/youtube]



This band is :xx: How do guys like this shit?

Re: BR0K3N H0P3

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 01:20
by agony bagony
haha what the fuck

Re: BR0K3N H0P3

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 01:30
by Mesarthim
don't get the thread title but this band rules.

Re: BR0K3N H0P3

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 01:32
by Abzu
Loathing is :xx:

Re: BR0K3N H0P3

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 02:58
by Shredlord
I've always liked their music, but their lyrics are too wordy...the vocalist rarely shuts up!

Re: BR0K3N H0P3

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 03:05
by droidspawn
[quote name="pulsar"]Loathing is :xx:[/quote]

Re: BR0K3N H0P3

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 04:17
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Junkyard God"]
[quote name="pulsar"]Loathing is :xx:[/quote][/quote]

Re: BR0K3N H0P3

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 18:04
by Hugo.
[quote name="Shredlord"]I've always liked their music, but their lyrics are too wordy...the vocalist rarely shuts up![/quote]



I always thought broken hope had some of the most fucked up, sick lyrics... until i opened the none so vile booklet. :redneck: