Page 1 of 1

the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 15:00
by Mesarthim
listening to the new album The Great Mass and holy shit! it's the intensity of Communion with the awesomeness of Sumerian Daemons combined.



this will definitely be in my top 10 this year.



the version I have currently is a shitty transcode so i'm not gonna post it....yet. gonna buy this one for sure.

Re: the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 15:18
by rhino
i've been waiting to hear this :idea:

Re: the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 17:53
by Hugo.
This band :thingy:

Re: the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 02:46
by Mutilator
Already have the deluxe artbook version in pre-order :fonz:



BTW, Ctrl + Hmn + Del, are you in any way associated with this band Control Human Delete?

Re: the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 07:33
by Mesarthim
no, I am lumbergh....



but I am a big fan of that band. they supposedly have new material coming out soon.

Re: the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 18:53
by rhino
is there a 320 leak yet?

Re: the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 21:47
by Mesarthim
I will post it as soon as possible.

Re: the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 22:22
by Hugo.
And i will listen.

Re: the new Septicflesh....oh my gaud!

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 23:18
by Mesarthim
and i will post:



<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9493">viewtop ... &t=9493</a><!-- l -->