Page 1 of 1

bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 16:20
by rhino
[youtube]tP0551GgJfU[/youtube]



the new desultory is really good, even with the bassist switching to guitar and taking over alot of writing, it still sounds like desultory

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 16:24
by rhino
coincidentally the guitarist of this band is also playing bass in desultory now





[youtube]7hUi1nHa_P8[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 21:38
by Uni777
Celtic Frost - Monotheist

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 22:08
by Meat Engine
Gorefest came back with La Muerte after their long hiatus. That was a rocking album.

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 22:24
by shadowalk
Pestilence :idea: I've got a feeling the new Autopsy will win as well.

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 23:35
by Mr. P
Asphyx!

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 00:32
by Bathsalt Zombie
[quote name="uni777"]Celtic Frost - Monotheist[/quote]

second this

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 03:05
by neckred
hopefully Morbid Angel and Gorguts will be part of this

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 04:36
by rhino
[quote name="Panopticon"]
[quote name="uni777"]Celtic Frost - Monotheist[/quote]

second this[/quote]





thirded :xx:





also, does anybody know why they split up again?



i know something between tom and martin, but i dont know any specifics

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 07:03
by Santyago
Septicflesh

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 07:35
by Mesarthim
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Panopticon"]
[quote name="uni777"]Celtic Frost - Monotheist[/quote]

second this[/quote]





thirded :xx: [/quote]





forthed :bang:

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 07:36
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Santyago"]Septicflesh[/quote]



if you are referring to the transition from Revolution DNA to Sumerian Daemons, then fuck yes.

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 07:49
by Mesarthim
Cryptopsy with once was not but then they failed with the unspoken king :oldryan:

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 09:34
by Abzu
I know of a bm that makes a great comeback every morning.

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 10:48
by Meat Engine
I miss the days where my bowels were more predictable. Every morning at about 9:30 I would head to the crapper with my Nintendo DS and get some real work done. Now I end up with a couple of photo finishes a week when the need strikes on the bus to or from school.

Re: bands who made good comebacks (dm or bm)

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 18:45
by Abzu
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I miss the days where my bowels were more predictable. Every morning at about 9:30 I would head to the crapper with my Nintendo DS and get some real work done. Now I end up with a couple of photo finishes a week when the need strikes on the bus to or from school.[/quote]

Aging sucks. :frown: I still have my regulars, but now it seems there is some extra guest stars.