Page 1 of 1

napalm death afternoon

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 17:00
by vO)))id
:bang:

[youtube]jw_Ob9Wye18[/youtube]



[youtube]SIRUzqHTNh8[/youtube]

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 17:24
by vega
[youtube]0TcmX6WBOE8[/youtube]



[youtube]BbQ51jjOgBs[/youtube]



[youtube]YPKwTo8-Kog[/youtube]



:bang: :clap:

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 18:30
by vO)))id
I remember being a kid, I guess 9 or 10 years old, having a tape copy of Utopia Banished during spring camp with school, listening it all day long, every fucking day. Fuck everybody, I'm listening to my music having a good time. :grin:

:xx: What a record...

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 19:02
by vega
utopia banished is :xx:

i had casette version which always remain in casette player. it has played so much that tape has become spoiled. :eyes:



exile is great song in that album



[youtube]z0zKQnDyTvA[/youtube]



also



[youtube]AZyJReFNbHI[/youtube]

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 19:36
by shadowalk
Harmony Corruption :xx:

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 19:52
by vO)))id
Holy shit am I enjoying Time Waits For No Slave :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 15 Apr 2011, 21:10
by agony bagony
time waits for no slave took a little while for me to really get in sync with it but i think that's more because smear campaign is an absolute masterpiece than anything to do with the new one



the first ten or so tracks are a ridiculous onslaught of win

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 03:05
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I like FETO, when it still was fruital grindcore. But then they slopped of to death metal with society-mundane-life-lyrics wich is = :oldryan: IMO

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 04:39
by rhino
[youtube]x0QKBEtnCK4[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: napalm death afternoon

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 04:41
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
My afternoon was full of the hidden hand.