Page 1 of 1

New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 01:08
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
:frown:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 01:22
by Abzu
:oldryan:





As always, they're about 5 or 6 years behind in web design.

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 01:37
by shadowalk
Giving a shit about web design is not metal.

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 01:39
by zim
[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]



it does suck though



the old design was a lot more convenient. now i have to click around to see info :waa: :waa:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 01:47
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]



:redneck:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 02:06
by Ninny
fuck em

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 02:08
by vO)))id
who cares for metal archives... i never go there.

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 02:40
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I only use it as a last ditch effort anymore

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 02:54
by jawn galliano
yeah m-a in general kinda sucks

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 03:03
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
It's great for checking out discography and shit? What kind of sites do you use then?

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 03:21
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Google

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 03:29
by Meat Engine
I use Metal Archives a lot, but I completely disregard reviews at this point. It seems like most reviewers have never heard of context.

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 03:31
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I stopped using metal archives a lot when they couldn't figure out how to keep the search function working

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 07:52
by Mesarthim
yeah I never have bothered with the reviews.

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 08:09
by Abzu
[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]

:grimb:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 02:51
by Hallucinating dead
off the topic



http://v2.metal-archives.com/band/view/id/666



the band at ID 666

-fact :hard-on bearer:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 08:14
by ^_____________^
It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in. :piss2: METAL ARCHIVES

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 08:15
by agony bagony
is it any good

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 08:17
by zim
[quote name="themicrulah"]It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in. :piss2: METAL ARCHIVES[/quote]



every person on metal archive that has written a review should go chew on a bullet

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 08:22
by jawn galliano
i haven't read a single non-terrible user review on that site



it's clearly the gamefaqs of heavy metal

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 08:55
by Abzu
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in. :piss2: METAL ARCHIVES[/quote]



every person on metal archive that has written a review should go chew on a bullet[/quote]

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 09:21
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Derek Waters"]

it's clearly the gamefaqs of heavy metal[/quote]



This statement is 368% correct

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 11:28
by jawn galliano
that's a whole lot of correct :cool:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 14:11
by agony bagony
[quote name="Dusto"]is it any good[/quote]

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Posted: 17 Apr 2011, 14:13
by FUKKET