SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Mesarthim »

SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced - Apr. 14, 2011



Since the band's final show in Hawaii in 1997, SOUNDGARDEN fans have hoped that Matt Cameron, Chris Cornell, Ben Shepherd, and Kim Thayil would once again take their exalted rock show on the road. This summer, SOUNDGARDEN will do just that.



The band has recently confirmed that they are in the studio in Seattle, and are writing and recording what will be the first new SOUNDGARDEN album in over 15 years. In the meantime, they will take a break to play a city near you. Today, four shows from their summer tour are announced, with more to come in the coming weeks.



The pre-sale for the SOUNDGARDEN fan club begins on April 18 and the tickets for Toronto, Philadelphia and Los Angeles will go on sale to the public on April 23. Denver will go on sale to the public on April 24.



The dates are as follows:



July 02 - Toronto, ON - Molson Canadian Amphitheater

July 03 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre

July 05 - Ottawa, ON - Ottawa Blues Fest

July 06 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena

July 08 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center

July 09 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre

July 10 - Mansfield, MA - Comcast Center for the Performing Arts

July 12 - Fairfax, VA - Patriot Center

July 13 - Philadelphia, PA - Festival Pier at Penn's Landing

July 14 - Atlantic City, NJ - Borgata Spa & Resort Event Center

July 16 - the official city of the chicago cubs, IL - UICPavilion

July 18 - Morrison, CO - Red Rocks Amphitheater

July 21 - San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

July 22 - Inglewood, CA - The Forum

July 23 - Las Vegas, NV - The Joint

July 29 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena

July 30 - George, WA - The Gorge Amphitheater



Special guests:



* COHEED AND CAMBRIA: all shows July 2-10 (Toronto, London, Ottawa, Uncasville, Newark, Wantagh, Mansfield)

* THE MARS VOLTA: all shows July 12-23 (Fairfax, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, the official city of the chicago cubs, Morrison, San Francisco, Inglewood, Las Vegas)

* QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, MEAT PUPPETS: July 29 (Vancouver)

* QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, MASTODON, MEAT PUPPETS: July 30 (George, WA)



SOUNDGARDEN's first-ever official concert album, titled "Live On I5", sold 11,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 47 on The Billboard 200 chart. The set is compiled of live tracks from a 1996 West Coast tour by the band and is named after the Interstate 5. SOUNDGARDEN had intended to release the tapes of these shows as its first live album shortly after the tour, but the group ended up disbanding and the tapes were left in the studio, untouched for years.



SOUNDGARDEN released a CD/DVD retrospective set last September called "Telephantasm", featuring singles, album cuts, live material and the previously unavailable "Black Rain", which has been nominated for a Grammy Award.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I really really really really really really really wanna say I'm there. But I can only imagine those fucking ticket prices.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]I really really really really really really really wanna say I'm there. But I can only imagine those fucking ticket prices.[/quote]

If they end up disgustingly expensive, I'm going to be very disappointed in Soundgarden.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by agony bagony »

PREPARE FOR DISAPPOINTMENT!
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

:tear:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

Image
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by jawn galliano »

dusto has it. would love to get a chance to finally see them, but it's going to be crazy expensive and i'm pretty sure chris cornell's voice sucks now, so like, what's the point, man
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by agony bagony »

14 years is a looong hiatus
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by rhino »

I would love to go but philly is too far of a drive and yeah they will rape with the ticket prices
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Ticketmaster only has the Colorado show on there. Price range is $65-70 :oldryan:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

If they're going to charge 60-70 for tickets, I'm going to just download their album rather than buy it. :fuckoff:



Eddie Vedder should slap them across their faces :doubleoldticketmaster:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Dusto"]14 years is a looong hiatus[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

I thought grunge died. Chris Cornell --> :oof: <-- Me



Go back to Audioslave. At least Tom Morello was in that band.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by agony bagony »

just so i understand, what you're saying is you prefer audioslave to soundgarden
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="Dusto"]just so i understand, what you're saying is you prefer audioslave to soundgarden[/quote]



That's correct, sir.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by agony bagony »

i just wanted to make sure i had my ducks in a row there
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="Dusto"]i just wanted to make sure i had my ducks in a row there[/quote]

Do you not approve?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I do not
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="themicrulah"]
[quote name="Dusto"]just so i understand, what you're saying is you prefer audioslave to soundgarden[/quote]



That's correct, sir.[/quote]

Image
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

Well, this is going good for me so far. I seem to have been received well here.



The creatures inhabiting this place are a spiteful breed, prone to intense disapproval of anti-Soundgarden sentiments. It would be safe to dub this place "Soundgardenia" for it seems that this band is central to the life of the creatures living here. I shall call them "Soundgardenians" and I will cross breed them to the point of extinction, because they don't like me.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

:mmno: :shake:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

Is just a fact that Soundgarden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Audioslave in any respect whatsoever.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="pulsar"]Is just a fact that Soundgarden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Audioslave in any respect whatsoever.[/quote]



It's just a fact that I'm going to sell you in a pet store to a lonely old Chinese man that lives in an igloo made out of garbage.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

:frown:

Tom Morello's Audioslave riffs were the shittiest he's ever written and Cornell's post-Soundgarden vocals are a joke.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

I think someone is a little angry. I think this someone might also be a little bit mad, a little bit aggravated, a little bit agitated, un poco loca, un peu fou, ein bisschen verrückt, un po 'matto, lite galen, 少し怒って, et cetera.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

I think someone's a little :loco:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

Fine. Have it your way.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

Cat Hallucination can be an anagram for Hint At Lacuna Coil :oldryan:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

Gay Rape Party can also be an anagram for Try a Gay Pear, P.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="pulsar"]Cat Hallucination[/quote]



oh dear god no
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Well, this is going good for me so far. I seem to have been received well here.



The creatures inhabiting this place are a spiteful breed, prone to intense disapproval of anti-Soundgarden sentiments. It would be safe to dub this place "Soundgardenia" for it seems that this band is central to the life of the creatures living here. I shall call them "Soundgardenians" and I will cross breed them to the point of extinction, because they don't like me.[/quote]



I don't even think Ryan likes audioslave. So there's that.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by rhino »

correct :santa:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

You guys suck. Everyone sucks. My feelings are hurt and I don't like it.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by rhino »

cool story bro
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

No. Apologize or I'm telling Mom.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by rhino »

meh, what you're doing has been done before you know
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Rhino nose
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by jawn galliano »

ok this must be cat hallucination
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

I'm not even trolling. I'm just being a dick.
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by supa tuna »

either way, it's probably not gonna last much longer.
Image

Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

Well, whatever. :kiss:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="themicrulah"]I'm not even trolling. I'm just being a dick.[/quote]







same thing
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Well, whatever. :kiss:[/quote]



:homework:
Image

Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

I know. It's depressing. Can I get a hug around here?
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by Abzu »

Holy fuck if any new member was a CH candidate...
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by ^_____________^ »

Cats can't hallucinate. But I can.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by droidspawn »

:oof:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by jawn galliano »

did the cat hallucinate, or was the cat itself merely a hallucination



SO DEEP. WHOAAAAAAAAA
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: SOUNDGARDEN: Tour Dates Announced

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="pulsar"]Holy fuck if any new member was a CH candidate...[/quote]
Image

Image
Post Reply