Page 1 of 1

Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 17:32
by RitesOfPossession
I'm looking for fast, fruital, agressive, blasting death metal with a solid old school vibe.



Anything like these:

Formulas Fatal to the Flesh

Ripping Corpse

Immolation

Cannibal Corpse

Hate Eternal

Internecine



If it has good solos then that's a bonus.

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 17:39
by Love of Lava
vader

krabathor

mithras

massacre

golem (ger)

pestilence

nocturnus

after death

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 17:41
by vega
[youtube]zqj95cGMd5o[/youtube]



:santa:

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 17:49
by RitesOfPossession
Thanks! I've heard a few of these but I'll be blasting the ones I haven't once I finish listening to 2112.

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 17:55
by shadowalk
[youtube]jFZdn7zX5XI[/youtube]

[youtube]XJm4n5__KTo[/youtube]

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 17:59
by vega
[youtube]RQhtdKtIO5I[/youtube]



[youtube]-X15FGBUQTA[/youtube]



:clap:

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 18:25
by Anjel
[youtube]vrgaw05clOk[/youtube]

[youtube]KyeYa5QHKBg[/youtube]

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 21:32
by Grudge
I recommend the latest Morbid Angel song



<!-- m -->http://www.bueromane.de/legacy/01MORBID ... ulgore.mp3<!-- m -->

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 21:49
by Uni777
Give Diabolic a spin.

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 18 Apr 2011, 21:56
by Mr. P
Aeon

Asphyx =)

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 01:06
by ^_____________^
[youtube]44f5CZH6x4U[/youtube]

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 02:02
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Centurian (Netherlands) - Choronzonic Chaos Gods

Angelcorpse - Inexorable, Exterminate

Diabolic (Florida) - Supreme Evil (If you're into Formulas, this is definatly a album to check out)

Vader - De Profundis, Black to the Blind

Sadistic Intent - Resurrection EP

Abhorer - Zygotical Sabbatory Anabapt

Behemoth - Zos Kia Cultus

Infamy - The Blood Shall Flow

Liers in Wait - Spiritually Uncontrolled Art

Coffin Texts - Gods of Creation, Death & Afterlife

Luciferion(SWE) - The Apostate

Insision - Beneath the Folds of Flesh

Gorguts - Considered Dead, The Erosion of Sanity

Revenant(US) - Prophecies of a Dying World

Spawn of Possession - Cabinet

Goreaphobia - Omen of Masochism

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 02:29
by zim
ULCERATE

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 02:43
by jawn galliano
the first therion album is solid :idea:

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 02:59
by Lavabug
[youtube]MVvDOTxEb_Q[/youtube]

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 03:32
by rhino
[youtube]AmX1SwOVfX4[/youtube]

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 23:57
by Desoppus
[youtube]MbgyHNYBMx8[/youtube]

Re: Recommend me some death metal.

Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 01:14
by RitesOfPossession
What's great about the replies I've had here is that they're a mixture of bands I know and enjoy and bands that I've never heard of.