Page 1 of 1
Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 06:49
by ^_____________^
Anybody give a shit? In Flames are my favorite band up til about Clayman, and with Jesper gone now I have little hope for this record being at least a little bit good.
The cover art for this record is less lame than the last one, and the title is too imo.
1. "Sounds of a Playground Fading"
2. "Deliver Us"
3. "All for Me"
4. "The Puzzle"
5. "Fear Is the Weakness"
6. "Where the Dead Ships Dwell"
7. "The Attic"
8. "Darker Times"
9. "Ropes"
10. "Enter Tragedy"
11. "Jester's Door"
12. "A New Dawn"
13. "Liberation"
They haven't used the word Jester in a song title in years, which is cool.
[youtube]UnQ33QVKpHs[/youtube]
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 08:32
by Abzu
I've never liked In Flames whatsoever.
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 09:09
by agony bagony
[quote name="pulsar"]I've never liked In Flames whatsoever.[/quote]
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 09:27
by vega
[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="pulsar"]I've never liked In Flames whatsoever.[/quote][/quote]
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 09:37
by rhino
I havent cared about a new in flames album in quite some time, but yes i still love old in flames (up to and including clayman) although they are not listened to much these days
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 09:40
by Mesarthim
[quote name="rhino"]I havent cared about a new in flames album in quite some time, but yes i still love old in flames (up to and including clayman) although they are not listened to much these days[/quote]
same although I haven't listened to them in close to a decade.
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 10:42
by ^_____________^
I feel so young here.
[youtube]RrbQdlqvjEE[/youtube]
Best music video ever, don't care if it's fan made or not.
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 11:32
by shadowalk
[quote name="rhino"]I havent cared about a new in flames album in quite some time, but yes i still love old in flames (up to and including clayman) although they are not listened to much these days[/quote]
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 11:48
by Mr. P
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="rhino"]I havent cared about a new in flames album in quite some time, but yes i still love old in flames (up to and including clayman) although they are not listened to much these days[/quote][/quote]
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 19:53
by vO)))id
Great artwork.
Awesome studio.
Incredibly boring band.
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 01:32
by Hugo.
[quote name="Void"]Great artwork.
Awesome studio.
Incredibly boring band.[/quote]
Have you seen how boring they are in person? It explains a lot.
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 02:27
by ^_____________^
They used to be a lot cooler, on the earlier albums it was all Lovecraftian shit about how th ehuman race is pointless (The Jester Race) now they're just a bunch of emos with babies.
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 02:29
by Anjel
The Jester Race is fucking awesome.
I'll probably download the new one just to check it out.
Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 01:15
by Hugo.
Just found out, these guys are ahead of MA on the hellfest bill

Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 05:50
by ^_____________^
[quote name="winburger"]Just found out, these guys are ahead of MA on the hellfest bill

[/quote]
Wha?

Re: Sounds of a Playground Fading
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 14:54
by Haunty
Wow. Fuck that.