Page 1 of 1
new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 02:42
by rhino
[youtube]wSdFFougjr0[/youtube]
i like it

Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 02:44
by ^_____________^
Peter Tagtgren is bitchin'. He's the superior Bloodbath vocalist and Hypocrisy can do no wrong, and I actually like Pain. Song's cool, I immediately think of Marilyn Manson.
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 03:13
by rhino
nightmares made flesh is one of my favorite death metal albums ever. as for hyporcisy, well its fucking hypocrisy, i like everything they've done, including catch 22
[youtube]GNvIgjyj5vw[/youtube]

Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 03:17
by ^_____________^
[quote name="rhino"]nightmares made flesh is one of my favorite death metal albums ever. as for hyporcisy, well its fucking hypocrisy, i like everything they've done, including catch 22
[youtube]GNvIgjyj5vw[/youtube]

[/quote]
Same here, man. It's what got me into Swedish death metal in the first place, and now it's one of my favorite genres of all time.
[youtube]J5mGFaJpNkQ[/youtube]
One of the heaviest songs ever.
As for Hypocrisy, my favorite album by them is probably Virus. It's so fucking fruital but catchy at the same time.
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 03:24
by rhino
fuck, i cant even pick a favorite hypocrisy, so much win in their catalog. the 10 years of chaos and confusion compilation has some big titties though
virus bonus dvd rules
[youtube]Uav61Sicvp0[/youtube]

Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 03:35
by ^_____________^
[youtube]tdz0qfGiYnw[/youtube]
Right fuckin' here, man. Kicks the shit out of Opeth. I don't know why Alkerfeldt even got involved with Bloodbath in the first place.
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 03:38
by rhino
funny you woud post that song. remember how when virus came out the first pressing of the cd was defected with scratching noises on some songs? (they did some recalls) the beginning of that song there is where it does it the worst and most noticeable

Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 04:06
by ^_____________^
Hahaha, I don't remember that. I first heard the record in 2007 I think, but I don't think I remember hearing scratching noises. Hypocrisy was one of the first really heavy metal bands I started listening to around that time along with At the Gates, In Flames, and shit like that.
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 04:09
by rhino
at the gates = my favorite band of all time
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 04:10
by ^_____________^
Dude, I'm so pissed they're only playing shows over in Europe this year. They didn't come to my state in 2008 either. Have you seen the Flames of the End DVD?
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 04:13
by rhino
I own it
its great but i just wish they did the documentary in english, but its understandable why they did it in their language
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 04:15
by ^_____________^
I was confused when I first watched it haha. I don't know why the subtitles aren't activated by default. The concert footage from the early days is badass, and the rehearsals, etc. That DVD along with Swedish Death Metal by Daniel Ekeroth provides an awesome history of that scene. The best thing about it is the At the Gates DVD focuses on Gothenburg and the book focuses on Stockholm. Tompa sounds badass too, I lol'd when they were talking about how he had human skulls and Aleister Crowley quotes all over the place in his house.
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 04:35
by rhino
surely you like the first 2 haunted albums then?
Re: new pain song/video
Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 04:40
by ^_____________^
No, I've never gotten into them. I like SotS but not that much. The newer Swedish bands I like are bands like Repugnant.