Page 1 of 1
warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 03:24
by rhino
is one slick album
[youtube]Vr3r6Mdci6c[/youtube]
Re: warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 04:12
by Meat Engine
That is probably my favorite track from the album. I would probably say Warp Riders is my second favorite album from 2010.
Re: warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 04:15
by rhino
yeah, one of mine too. 2010 had some really good releases, way better than this year so far..
Re: warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 07:35
by Meat Engine
I agree. The only album from this year that has stuck with me is Leveling the Plane of Existence by Abysmal Dawn.
Re: warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 08:02
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Haven't checked it out
Re: warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 08:46
by Meat Engine
It is some good stuff, and not really like the first two albums. It's more of a throwback to epic 1970's rock.
Re: warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 08:56
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I really liked the first one. The 2nd one though

.
Re: warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 09:05
by Meat Engine
I thought the second one was pretty great, to be honest. I return to the first one more frequently, but the second seemed "bigger" in some intangible way, and I go in for that. The Frost Giant's Daughter really does it for me.
Re: warp riders
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 09:24
by rhino
yeah, the second one was more epic
