Page 1 of 1
Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 20:20
by Ninny
I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 20:22
by agony bagony
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 20:40
by Mr. P
[quote name="Dusto"]

[/quote]
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 20:54
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="Dusto"]

[/quote][/quote]
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 21:24
by vO)))id
AND I BOUGHT A TICKET!!!

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 21:32
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Ninny"]I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist

[/quote]
He had better of put you down as fucking nimny
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 21:41
by Ninny
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 21:42
by Ninny
[quote name="Void"]AND I BOUGHT A TICKET!!!

[/quote]
That's because he doesn't really care for you
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 21:43
by vO)))id

Rutan or Devy were maybe able to put me on the guestlist, but me and uni bought tickets just to be sure we could go.
So no worries
anyway, cool that you're coming!

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 21:49
by Ninny
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 23:03
by Hugo.
Dutch win in this thread.
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 22 Apr 2011, 23:07
by agony bagony
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Ninny"]I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist

[/quote]
He had better of put you down as fucking nimny[/quote]
also this
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 00:49
by vO)))id
nimny?

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 00:56
by Mr. P
*Slayer, God Hate Us All riff in the background*
DEVY LOVES US ALL!
DEVY LOVES US ALL!
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 00:56
by agony bagony
[quote name="Void"]nimny?

[/quote]
haha i completely overlooked that

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 03:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Oh well

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 04:40
by TamPron
:nimny:
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 05:15
by Devy
[quote name="Void"]

Rutan or Devy were maybe able to put me on the guestlist, but me and uni bought tickets just to be sure we could go.
So no worries
anyway, cool that you're coming!

[/quote]
Were it not for the fact that you'd bought tickets before the band that is mine was booked to play, you'd definitely have been offered a guestlist spot too sir

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 06:35
by Abzu
[quote name="winburger"]Dutch win in this thread.[/quote]
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 14:45
by Ninny
We have to meet up... lets arrange this thing. MABB meeting of four

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 15:53
by vO)))id
Devy is arriving friday as far as we know, I'll meet up with him then and probably show him around Tilburg but they've already been here once.
I'm meeting up with somebody else that day as well. Saturday I'll meet uni at the central station around 1 pm and then walk to the venue. I think some of the bands will arrive around that time. I got Devy's phone number, maybe you should give yours to Devy or me or whatever.

Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 03:10
by vO)))id
Alright, Devy is crashing at my place :tit:
Re: Devy loves me
Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 06:12
by Devy
You fucking bet I will.