Page 1 of 1
Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 06:13
by Abzu
Hate Eternal
Origin
Vital Remains
Abysmal Dawn
SATURDAY JULY 9, 2011 Worcester, MA - Palladium
You goin' you fucking Masshole?! I be goin'.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 06:15
by Meat Engine
This could be a good show. I would like to know how Abysmal Dawn sounds live.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 07:19
by Abzu
Me and my boy Pete and (I think) his fiancée are going. I should bring my jewfriend along with us. He missed out on the Nachtmystium show because his ex went into labor with his daughter.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:02
by jawn galliano
my default answer is 'no' but if you're gonna come down for it and (most importantly) if i've got cash to spare i'll come out for it

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:06
by Abzu
$15 adv, $20 door
Yeah, we're definitely coming down for it. Pete and Kike want to pit it up, but I sard pits in my old age. I like standing up by the bar with a too-expensive beer and taking the show in.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:07
by Abzu
I should talk Kike into coming here.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:08
by jawn galliano
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]
well that's anything the palladium sells

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:08
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I'm not going to this

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:09
by jawn galliano
but yeah if you're committed i'll grab a ticket next week when my tax returns come in

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:10
by Abzu
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]
well that's anything the palladium sells

[/quote]
lol pretty much. I noticed the carpet my fellating lover bled all over in the lobby several years ago was finally torn up.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:13
by jawn galliano
seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:14
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]
well that's anything the palladium sells

[/quote]
That's the 9:30 club in DC for me
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:18
by Abzu
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices

[/quote]
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:27
by jawn galliano
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices

[/quote]
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.[/quote]
you can park in front of my house for free if you don't mind a 15 minute walk!

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:29
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
This is why I like the ottobar. I'm not a huge fan of pbr but drafts are like $2. Sonars prices are basically the same. They've gone up slightly over the past year or so. Pretty sure its still around $3 for a pbr or boh.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:40
by Abzu
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices

[/quote]
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.[/quote]
you can park in front of my house for free if you don't mind a 15 minute walk!

[/quote]
This will be contemplated!
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:45
by Abzu
I don't like cities. But you are correct.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:52
by Abzu
[quote name="Skincision"]just look at it as that much more youll have to spend on booze

[/quote]

andmerch
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 11:58
by TamPron
I would like to attend this...If I had money to speak of, perhaps it could be a MABB meat up, but alas...I do not.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 12:00
by jawn galliano
that'd be a whole lotta gas money
i'm probably canceling my summer trip to south carolina because gas nearly doubled in price over the last six months

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 12:00
by Abzu
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]I would like to attend this...If I had money to speak of, perhaps it could be a MABB meat up, but alas...I do not.[/quote]
That would be pretty fucking cool. I will go in a sleeveless and write : x x : on my shoulders.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 12:10
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I get back from mine vacation on the 2nd otherwise I'd think about it
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 12:12
by Abzu
correction: I will write : waa : instead. the x's might make people think I'm in some gay sXe gang.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 12:16
by Mr. P
15/20 dollars for those bands in one night!!! I'm surprised if the place is not yet sold out!
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 12:25
by Abzu
[quote name="Mr. P"]15/20 dollars for those bands in one night!!! I'm surprised if the place is not yet sold out![/quote]
Luckily, I've never seen the palladium sell out
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 22:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
i remember stormy going on rants about the place being oversold

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 23:29
by jawn galliano
yeah it used to happen all the time. when metalfest was actually worth going to several years ago, the place was a fucking deathtrap simply because they sold way, way over capacity. same thing with slayer in august of '02, it was probably the hottest day of the summer that day, the place was way oversold and it was probably 120 degrees inside there. they actually had to give bottled waters away for free; guarantee you'll never see that shit happen again.
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 23:31
by agony bagony
i might go to this if i lived near enough to it for my going to it to be financially feasible
but i don't, so i'm not going to
