Page 1 of 1

Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 06:24
by FUKKET
[youtube]aYkSb7wtj0E[/youtube]



Link to song: <!-- m -->http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11035943/33-demo.MP3<!-- m -->

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 06:40
by ^_____________^
His lead tone has always sounded so odd, almost like a keyboard. The solo on Future Breed Machine completely fucks with my head every single time I hear it.

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 06:54
by vO)))id
wow very nice! :idea:

a lot of the soloing reminds me also of Steve Vai, the sound of it with the vibrato and whammy stuff.

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 15:53
by FUKKET
so I confugee - is the a demo for another solo album?

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 16:01
by vO)))id
I think so :idea: I have the first album, and this is new material to me.

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 16:14
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Wanna B Allan Holdsworth :idea:

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 16:03
by FUKKET
[quote name="Void"]I think so :idea: I have the first album, and this is new material to me.[/quote]



yeah, me too - that's what i thought :redneck:

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 17:40
by agony bagony
this is rather old stuff, it's been floating around out there awhile. it is from the 1990s :santa:

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 11:29
by FUKKET
:tear:

Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)

Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 18:02
by agony bagony
there there fukket there will be a new meshuggah album this year and a new special defects some time after that