Page 1 of 1

do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 20:39
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
GHOUUUUUUUUUUULSSS ATTACK THE CHURCH

Crush the holy priest........... Turning the cross towards hell Writhe in] satan's flames :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb:



[youtube]pcUnwYXLU7A[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



hail SATAN

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 20:42
by rhino
:bang:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 20:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
hey r. yan have u ever been to a M.A. live show??



I saw them just one time in 2008 but kicked fucking ass. I also met the Evil D one :sicken:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 20:47
by rhino
nope, i've never seen them live :eyes:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 20:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Pete Commando is like machine gun :bang:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 22:40
by Abzu
:bang: :bang: :bang: :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 23:15
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="rhino"]nope, i've never seen them live :eyes:[/quote]



get out of morgantown son

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 23:16
by agony bagony
i saw them in 2001 when they opened for the pantera folks. it was wonderful fun :gay:



i was supposed to see them headline a few months later but eschewed that in favor of hanging out with a lady. given what didn't transpire i should have gone to the show :frown:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 23:34
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
you didnt diddle her pooter?

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 23:50
by agony bagony
i am sorry to report that no such event occurred

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 23:52
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:frown:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 23:53
by agony bagony
it is one of the regrets of my teenaged years and one of the mistakes i would correct were i possessed of the power to do so

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:01
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
shit that was 10 years ago :oldryan:::::::::::

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:02
by agony bagony
yup that was june 15th 2001 so we are coming right up on the ten-year bunger here

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:03
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
motherfuck im old

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:03
by rhino
:oldryan:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:09
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
what ryan said

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:09
by rhino
:almost30:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:13
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:notfarbehind:

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:16
by agony bagony
i will be thirty in nearly one and one half years

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 00:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I will 26 the next may and I feel fucking old, but at the same time immature. I am like a 17/18 years old hard-on bearer in the body of a 35/36

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 03:00
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]T4xNctOEi7Y[/youtube]



I was here :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: shouting like a demon

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 03:06
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]CGhPvBvYHnk[/youtube]



0:58 :lol: a salad bar ruined all

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 00:01
by Ninny
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I also met the Evil D one :sicken:[/quote]

Did you talk?

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 02:47
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Dusto"]i will be thirty in nearly one and one half years[/quote]

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 02:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I also met the Evil D one :sicken:[/quote]

Did you talk?[/quote]



yeah a bit, he 's a very kind dude.



do you remember I posted a pic with him? :xx:



anyway:



Image







:xx: Gods of Metal 2008

Re: do you know what?

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 17:45
by agony bagony
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I will 26 the next may and I feel fucking old, but at the same time immature. I am like a 17/18 years old hard-on bearer in the body of a 35/36[/quote]



you know this is supposed to be reversed, right