Page 1 of 1

Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 21:44
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
a cult band from my country



[youtube]0VRyV8_2QBM[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 21:46
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]1O3X7UYlxuY[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 21:54
by rhino
thrashin

Re: Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 21:57
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
black/thrash from 1987 :bang:





[youtube]6k1fYlLMgDs[/youtube]



HAIL SATAN

Re: Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 23 Apr 2011, 21:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]PZK-NlxUY_I[/youtube]

Re: Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 03:59
by ^_____________^
Good, but not my favorite from Italy.



[youtube]MxcntBtjs0Q[/youtube]

Re: Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 04:01
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Bulldozer. :idea:



I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada :xx:

Re: Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 04:16
by ^_____________^
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Bulldozer. :idea:



I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada :xx:[/quote]

Nice dude, Italy has a lot of great fuckin' bands.



[youtube]43859-9oOdI[/youtube]



[youtube]AH8TtQRcwdg[/youtube]



It's a fuckin' speed metal breeding ground over there.

Re: Necrodeath appreciation

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 04:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="themicrulah"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Bulldozer. :idea:



I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada :xx:[/quote]

Nice dude, Italy has a lot of great fuckin' bands.

[/quote]



I used to be a big fan of old school Death SS.