Page 1 of 1

Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 11:57
by droidspawn
[youtube]3I_BOUuKCGY[/youtube]





exceptional

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 21:50
by rhino
ashes in your mouth :idea:





i hate the remaster of this cd though

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 23:10
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
this cd is in the top 10 no fucking doubt about it

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 00:01
by Ninny
:bang:

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 01:30
by zim
one of my favorite albums



the only song i dislike is High Speed Dirt :oldryan:

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 06:58
by ^_____________^
[youtube]9d4ui9q7eDM[/youtube]



The only Megadeth album as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 08:40
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Now this has to be the stupidest thing you've said so far

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 08:53
by ^_____________^
I don't like Megadeth's more conventional approach to thrash. I like more chaotic shit like Slayer, Kreator, Dark Angel, etc.



With that said I can't deny the greatness of some of the songs off Rust in Peace. I've listened to that album a LOT.

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 11:35
by ^_____________^
The title track is alright. Most Megadeth seems really corny to me.

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 11:57
by ^_____________^
I've listened to that record many times.



[youtube]BtRDX9gBeRc[/youtube]

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 17:54
by agony bagony
just thought i'd poke the head in here :santa:

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 18:29
by neckred
[quote name="themicrulah"]I've listened to that record many times.

[/quote]



I do like Dark Angel, but the chinaman is not the issue



Peace Sells is my favorite Megadeth and is pure riffage insanity

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 18:59
by Drum Solo
This is maybe the 6th or 7th best song on Megadeth's 5th best album. Plus this is when those lame spoken parts began infecting their output.

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 04:27
by ^_____________^
[quote name="neckred"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]I've listened to that record many times.

[/quote]



I do like Dark Angel, but the chinaman is not the issue



Peace Sells is my favorite Megadeth and is pure riffage insanity[/quote]

They're gonna kill that poor woman, man.



[youtube]CGx_lkJsCZI[/youtube]