Page 1 of 1

this peter steele song from roadrunner

Posted: 24 Apr 2011, 21:16
by rhino
united it amazing. apparently its sang in a made up language too :huh: . but the feeling is there, and its a great song :idea:





[youtube]IMhS4_JKEFY[/youtube]

Re: this peter steele song from roadrunner

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 03:13
by vO)))id
wow fucking amazing! :eyes:

didn't know this yet...

Re: this peter steele song from roadrunner

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 06:59
by ^_____________^
Sorry, but when I read Peter Steele I automatically think of Peter North and Lexington Steele and now I can't stop thinking about dicks.

Re: this peter steele song from roadrunner

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 17:50
by agony bagony
[quote name="themicrulah"]I can't stop thinking about dicks.[/quote]



you left yourself wide open for this



which is kind of ironic given the topic

Re: this peter steele song from roadrunner

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 23:11
by Haunty
[quote name="Void"]wow fucking amazing! :eyes:

didn't know this yet...[/quote]