Page 1 of 1

I like this lenny kravitz song

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 01:49
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]uzdf_IPppyc[/youtube]



I laik me :oldryan:

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 01:52
by shadowalk
:oldryan:

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 01:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
ahhhhh don't say that just cause is Lenny Kravitz. That is a simple rock song, very groovy imo

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 02:00
by rhino
i like a few lenny songs :oldryan:





[youtube]-zuG5sGjtrM[/youtube]

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 02:04
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Lenny is a cool dude. Ok, is too much pop of course for my tastes and I don't am a fan, but I respect him compared to other Mtv shits

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 02:07
by rhino
[youtube]Y0Gg43Zw460[/youtube]





the solo that starts around 2:55 has so much feeling, it makes me very melancholic when i hear it

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 02:09
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:xx:

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Posted: 25 Apr 2011, 17:44
by agony bagony
somehow it makes sense that a european would go in for this