Page 1 of 1
fjords of mars
Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 18:05
by agony bagony
anyone else dig these guys
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 20:56
by Mesarthim
I like frozen lakes on mars.
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 21:04
by Hugo.
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote]
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 21:55
by Ninny
I like mountains of mars
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 22:40
by Abzu
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote][/quote]
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 23:25
by agony bagony
i dunno know them but fjords are some jammin tunes
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 23:42
by Mesarthim
[youtube]QpluTn_bPXI[/youtube]
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 00:28
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[youtube]eYXDIIWlB7c[/youtube]
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 02:55
by rhino
let us pray has grown to be one of my if not my favorite electric wizard. i think it was either nick or dusty who got me into them and sent me their albums many years ago

Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 03:20
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Fuck if I remember

Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 04:28
by TamPron
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: fjords of mars
Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 05:42
by agony bagony
that was prolly me but the important thing is you are

for them