Page 1 of 1

New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 20:01
by Hugo.
Not very good quality but anyway.

[youtube]VIm_WKD3UbU[/youtube]

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 20:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
1 good album

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 20:51
by Hugo.
:shake: Excuse yourself, man.

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 20:55
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
and it isnt even nihility

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 20:56
by Hugo.
Yeah, look, there all good in, like, their own way man. :santa:

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 20:57
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
winds of creation :greenie:

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 21:57
by Devy
I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus: :oldryan:

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 23:49
by Syysysyd
winds of creation is awesome. nihility is ok, and the rest is meh.

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 23:56
by Mr. P
[quote name="Devy"]I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus: :oldryan:[/quote]

Was that band Pantera or Decapitated? I couldn't figure it out. :oldryan:

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 23:59
by Hugo.
[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="Devy"]I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus: :oldryan:[/quote]

Was that band Pantera or Decapitated? I couldn't figure it out. :oldryan:[/quote]



I got a very similar vibe.

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 02:49
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Wormler"]winds of creation is awesome. nihility is ok, and the rest is meh.[/quote]



The wormed one knows

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 03:21
by rhino
sounds good

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 05:51
by ^_____________^
Error 404 - Good band not found.

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 08:41
by Haunty
[quote name="Nick"]winds of creation :greenie:[/quote]

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 08:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[/highfive]

Re: New Decapitated song.

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 12:36
by Haunty
:gay: