Page 1 of 1

Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 03:13
by Conservative_Heretic
Image

Opinions



http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... mains.html

It is definitely in the strain of NWOBHM.

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 03:22
by Devy
My opinion you say? WRONG FUCKING FORUM!!

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 03:27
by Conservative_Heretic
Damn it I did it again! :wall:

Please advise oh great Boob Judge

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 04:02
by agony bagony
there there all better

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 08:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I found this thread in the RIGHT FUCKING FORUM

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 09:24
by Conservative_Heretic
Devy was right - I put it in the wrong place at first, but now it is a better fit :bang:

Take a listen: http://www.decibelmagazine.com/album-streams-pass/

pass: hellbowroom



It has a certain groovy feel to it

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 15:50
by Hugo.
Thats fucking killer. A nice old scool wake up call this morning :xx:

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011, 20:15
by Conservative_Heretic
Yeah I think it is pretty cool. It is growing on me. Apparently these were all songs they had done in the 80's, which gives them more prop's to me.

I'll definitely grab the album when it comes out next month.

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 18:20
by Hugo.
The vocals are just ridiculous. :thingy: