Page 1 of 1

blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:15
by agony bagony
dont know what the rest of it will be like but the first song on here is fucking incredible

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:17
by rhino
i know not of this

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:23
by agony bagony
<!-- m -->http://www.loadown.org/2011/04/blood-fr ... -2011.html<!-- m -->



the rest of it is shaping up to be a decent gore grind album with loads of pig snorting and dual screams and all that sort of fun stuff. the first song though is a disco track with about a hundred different horror movie samples over the top of it, for maximum :greenie: -ery

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:25
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I am downloading this the second I get home.



Packing the kitchen music :greenie:

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:30
by agony bagony
this is definitely packing the kitchen music :idea: i hope your wife appreciates music of the disgusting grindy sort



mine most definitely does not :redneck:

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:37
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
She fucking HATES it. Actually gets anxious and shit its kinda funny.



She always vetoes melt banana :tear:

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:38
by agony bagony
what about the other \m/etal stuffins

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:42
by Mesarthim
wait...is this a new album?! I thought these dudes were killed in a van accident a few years ago.

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:45
by agony bagony
fucking i dont know i got it in one of the many downloading orgies a little while back. it is pretty win stuff whatever the back story

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:47
by agony bagony
a google search for "blood freak van accident" reveals that that was a hoax :redneck:

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:49
by Mesarthim
well i'll be. :krinor:

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 07:52
by agony bagony
get this album lummo it kicks dicks into the faces of sleeping cheerleaders

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 08:08
by Mesarthim
just downloading. listening to Altar of Plagues and then this. :santa:

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 08:15
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Dusto"]what about the other \m/etal stuffins[/quote]



She tolerates it. Just not the grindy stuff or anything crazy all over the place.

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 08:20
by agony bagony
mine wife can block any abrasive stuff out until the vocals come in. we once had an hour-long argument in the car about this when i wanted to play i monarch and she wanted to have a conversation and apparently the one precluded the other :redneck:



it wound up being an insightful discussion but not at first

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 08:29
by Mesarthim
I never play metal around the wife unless it's something goofy like Rhapsody.



there have been a few times where we were drinking and I put on Emperor. she didn't seem to mind too much then. :redneck:



she does listen to hard rock and some heavy metal like Dio, Black Sabbath, etc and she doesn't like pop shit. so I figure e close enough.



usually I rock the metal stuffs in the car or when I have alone time at home which is actually a lot because I work different hours than her.



nothing like putting on some grindy grind after a shit day. :bang:

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 08:47
by agony bagony
now what the christ when did you get married lumbergo

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 08:57
by Mesarthim
i'm not but I might as well be. 6 years cohabitation. :homework:

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 09:12
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I seem to be the winner so far in the music I can get away with while the significant other is around department

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Posted: 29 Apr 2011, 10:25
by agony bagony
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]Altar of Plagues[/quote]



so whats that one like then