Page 1 of 1
What are your hopes for the new Spawn of Possession?
Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 00:08
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Cabinet is my favourite by far, but Noctumbulant had some really awesome moments aswell. The demo stuff that floats around on Youtube sounds too much Necrophagist IMO

Re: What are your hopes for the new Spawn of Possession?
Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 00:37
by Anjel
Very high.
[youtube]JR3PaKgPuvE[/youtube]
[youtube]xTPoetk8OEI[/youtube]
It sounds way better. It sounds like SOP.
It's gonna sound even more Sop now that Röndum is back.
It's going to be amazing with Erlend on bass too. He hinted there will be some fretless playing too.

Re: What are your hopes for the new Spawn of Possession?
Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 00:39
by shadowalk
Well then I hope they won't venture that much into Necrophagist territory.

I don't really have any expectations for them though I think it would be interesting if they incorporated some Suffocation/Blood Red Throne-style breakdowns in their music.
Re: What are your hopes for the new Spawn of Possession?
Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 02:02
by Mr. P
Well, none. I have seen them live and I did dig what I heard but this is just one of those bands which I don't like on album.