Page 1 of 1

DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 04:07
by rhino
ha, phils head gets cut open by peppers guitar in this vid but he keeps on rocking out, this band seems so into it now, and phil hasnt been this enthusiatic for fucking years



long live down!





[youtube]QGJecjN4OxU[/youtube]

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 04:37
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I couldn't care any less about this if I tried

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 04:48
by rhino
down - nola is better than any pantera

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 04:50
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Meh :santa:

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 05:54
by Mesarthim
I'd rather have a new COC

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 05:58
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I'd rather have a new COC[/quote]

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 13:05
by rhino
yeah id rather see a coc with pepper, and i would also like to see a new eyehategod, but if those arent going to happen then down better release a monster of a album which i think can be possible this time around

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 13:16
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I'd prefer they didn't have down as an excuse not to do other stuffs

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Posted: 30 Apr 2011, 18:10
by TamPron
Yeah, Pepper needs to do C.O.C. and you know, not this.