Page 1 of 1

hey jorsh

Posted: 01 May 2011, 10:43
by rhino
[youtube]uBi5DPS3CV0[/youtube]

[youtube]IhFJvIZfB_s[/youtube]



you dig this band? :santa:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 01 May 2011, 11:02
by droidspawn
never heard til now. I was nodding along until the vocals came in. I dont know. I like it but I dont. I will check out more to be sure. Seems like a guilty pleasure type of band.

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 01 May 2011, 11:06
by rhino
[quote name="Junkyard God"] Seems like a guilty pleasure type of band.[/quote]





yeah the vocals are a little different, its def a guilty pleasure type band. i'd place them along with dredg :santa:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 01 May 2011, 11:25
by droidspawn
Dredg is to me not a guilty pleasure band. I fucking love them, sans the last album and this new shit they did. Leitmotif and el cielo are way Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious