Page 1 of 1

have you ever thought about your soul

Posted: 02 May 2011, 03:42
by rhino
[youtube]fkmyZ8juZWw[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: have you ever thought about your soul

Posted: 02 May 2011, 07:37
by agony bagony
i mean, like, really *thought* about it

Re: have you ever thought about your soul

Posted: 02 May 2011, 08:10
by methodrone
I was listening to the lyrics to this song the other day and thinking about how pro-christian some of the stuff they did was. Not a lot of folk realize that they did they intended it some of it to be scary in a way to make people embraze jeebus or something like that. different times.

Re: have you ever thought about your soul

Posted: 02 May 2011, 08:41
by rhino
yeah, in the beginning of sabbath geezer was all into satan and black magic, then he had a vision that scared him then he started wearing a cross (all the band did), and put crosses all around his house. i think ozzy wrote the lyrics to the song black sabbath about that. but geezer being he was the main lyricist they werent singing about worshipping satan and such

Re: have you ever thought about your soul

Posted: 03 May 2011, 00:17
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
AMAZING song.



I realize that was about this at the very moment I read the title of the thread.



I am a very 70's Sabbath appreciator :idea:

Re: have you ever thought about your soul

Posted: 03 May 2011, 00:19
by vega
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]

I am a very 70's Sabbath appreciator :idea:[/quote]



:santa: