Page 1 of 1

seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 08:19
by agony bagony
cause it is fucking win supreme



<!-- m -->http://catacombkid.bandcamp.com/track/t ... -psyntific<!-- m -->

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 11:36
by baron von blondle
very...modern

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 15:32
by agony bagony
:huh:

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 15:42
by Haunty
[quote name="baron von blondle"]very...modern[/quote]



said the star wars rick bass man

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 15:43
by Haunty
and I promise I'll come back to this and call it schnookums after I'm done with the new Hate Eternal ctrl6

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 16:13
by rhino
no thanks

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 16:58
by Haunty
I actually quite like this.

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 17:10
by baron von blondle
[quote name="A Stray Pancake"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]very...modern[/quote]



said the star wars rick bass man[/quote]



thats all about the 70's maaaaaaaan

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 21:37
by agony bagony
i listened to this on repeat for an hour last night so i could transcribe the lyrics



:kiss:



worth it.

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 22:46
by Abzu
I enjoyed this song. I will now listen to the album and perhaps getttt it.

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 22:49
by Verbal
boy, you just went to town on thoe ts didnt upi?

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 03 May 2011, 23:12
by Mesarthim
I did not enjoy this.

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 04 May 2011, 00:34
by agony bagony
[quote name="pulsar"]I enjoyed this song. I will now listen to the album and perhaps getttt it.[/quote]



it bes free :gay:

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 04 May 2011, 00:34
by agony bagony
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I did not enjoy this.[/quote]



then you may exit the thread sir

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 04 May 2011, 17:24
by Haunty
Give him a funny look now too.

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 04 May 2011, 17:27
by agony bagony
way ahead of you on that one

Re: seriously this track needs more love

Posted: 04 May 2011, 18:02
by Haunty
You've made me so proud.