Page 1 of 1

fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 03 May 2011, 08:24
by ^_____________^
I'm seeing Amon Amarth tomorrow. I've never been this excited for a gig before. :jizz: :jizz: :jizz: :jizz: :jizz: :jizz:



Anyone else catching them on this tour?

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 03 May 2011, 08:31
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Yeah no

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 03 May 2011, 11:34
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote]

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 03 May 2011, 12:06
by Mr. P
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote][/quote]

I'm only going to see them on Festival :frown:

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 03 May 2011, 15:46
by Haunty
I seen them before. Enjoy yourself.

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 03 May 2011, 18:28
by Abzu
[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 04 May 2011, 21:01
by ^_____________^
Well, this was the best show ever.

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 04 May 2011, 22:03
by agony bagony
great review MAN

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 04 May 2011, 22:35
by ^_____________^
Thanks BRO! :sicken:

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 04 May 2011, 22:39
by agony bagony
did they play all their most popular songs and a few rarities that won them great acclaim?

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 04 May 2011, 22:40
by ^_____________^
Yes, my bretherin. Your prophetic wisdom is unmatched. :thingy:

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Posted: 04 May 2011, 22:40
by agony bagony
EPIC :thingy: