Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 07 Jun 2009, 21:04
CANT WAIT FOR NEW IMMORTAL
[youtube]15yL3SoQw4w[/youtube]
IMMORTAL
:SDMFEXCITEDCAPS:
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 07 Jun 2009, 22:59
At The Heart Of Winter
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 16 Jun 2011, 04:09
anybody still jam this?
i need to bust it out again
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269 Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Post
by Anjel » 16 Jun 2011, 04:18
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 16 Jun 2011, 04:33
I do not
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 16 Jun 2011, 04:41
I haven't listened to immortal in probably 3 or 4 years.
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Post
by Mr. P » 16 Jun 2011, 09:47
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433 Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:
Post
by ^_____________^ » 16 Jun 2011, 09:53
New Immortal > old Immortal.
By a lot.
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343 Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts
Post
by PrismAndGate » 16 Jun 2011, 10:01
Still haven't gotten around to checking this album out. I was quite partial to Sons of Northern Darkness for a while though.
SlowRanco
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 83 Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 08:15
Post
by SlowRanco » 16 Jun 2011, 10:26
Heh yesterday I blasted At The Heart Of Winter while driving into the night.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 16 Jun 2011, 15:25
I really enjoy me the last 4 albums.
the early ones have a few good songs but overall
[quote name="^_____________^"]New Immortal > old Immortal.
By a lot.
[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502 Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard » 17 Jun 2011, 04:12
i couldnt get into this one
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 17 Jun 2011, 10:25
i really, really dig on everything up to/including at the heart of winter, but on the whole the more recent stuff doesn't quite do it for me. not to say it's bad necessarily, i'd say it's good in fact and there's some individual songs i enjoy quite a bit... it's just the earlier material is really, really great.
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582 Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:
Post
by TamPron » 18 Jun 2011, 04:44
This album was quite meh to these ears.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502 Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard » 18 Jun 2011, 05:11
had another go at this tonight and got bored half way through.
they are such a great band still, battles in the north