ALL SHALL FALL

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

ALL SHALL FALL

Post by rhino »

CANT WAIT FOR NEW IMMORTAL :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



[youtube]15yL3SoQw4w[/youtube]





IMMORTAL :bang:



:SDMFEXCITEDCAPS:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by shadowalk »

At The Heart Of Winter :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by rhino »

anybody still jam this?



i need to bust it out again
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="shadowalk"]At The Heart Of Winter :idea:[/quote]



At The Heart Of Winter owns. :bang: :xx: :xx: :grimb: :grimb:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by droidspawn »

I do not
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I haven't listened to immortal in probably 3 or 4 years.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by Mr. P »

:xx:
:xx:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by ^_____________^ »

New Immortal > old Immortal.



By a lot.



:judge:
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by PrismAndGate »

Still haven't gotten around to checking this album out. I was quite partial to Sons of Northern Darkness for a while though.
Image
User avatar
SlowRanco
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 83
Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 08:15

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by SlowRanco »

Heh yesterday I blasted At The Heart Of Winter while driving into the night. :grimb:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by Mesarthim »

I really enjoy me the last 4 albums. :grimsanta:



the early ones have a few good songs but overall



[quote name="^_____________^"]New Immortal > old Immortal.



By a lot.



:judge:[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by deckard »

i couldnt get into this one :santa:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by jawn galliano »

i really, really dig on everything up to/including at the heart of winter, but on the whole the more recent stuff doesn't quite do it for me. not to say it's bad necessarily, i'd say it's good in fact and there's some individual songs i enjoy quite a bit... it's just the earlier material is really, really great.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by TamPron »

This album was quite meh to these ears.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: ALL SHALL FALL

Post by deckard »

had another go at this tonight and got bored half way through.



they are such a great band still, battles in the north :grimsanta:
Post Reply