Page 1 of 1

joy division

Posted: 05 May 2011, 16:18
by rhino
so i dont know much about about this band, other than some bands cover some songs and make them awesome. both the nine inch nails cover and karma to burn cover i had no clue where even joy division songs...





[youtube]41PT2iWHCLc[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: joy division

Posted: 05 May 2011, 19:35
by Verbal
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8647&p=131912 ... p131912</a><!-- l -->

Re: joy division

Posted: 06 May 2011, 03:24
by rhino
stfug

Re: joy division

Posted: 07 May 2011, 11:05
by scarica
old new order

Re: joy division

Posted: 07 May 2011, 13:21
by Ninny
You could watch this Ryan <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421082/<!-- m -->

Re: joy division

Posted: 07 May 2011, 15:03
by rhino
cool, i will get it from netflix :santa:

Re: joy division

Posted: 07 May 2011, 17:28
by Ninny
:fonz:

Re: joy division

Posted: 07 May 2011, 20:01
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I don't like them soo much, I prefer sisters of mercy :idea: :xx:





[youtube]P5071qtEFrc[/youtube]

Re: joy division

Posted: 07 May 2011, 20:35
by Ninny
[quote name="rhino"]both the nine inch nails cover and karma to burn cover i had no clue where even joy division songs...[/quote]

The same for me with <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZwXCDqlE9I<!-- m --> :grim:

Re: joy division

Posted: 08 May 2011, 10:30
by scarica
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I don't like them soo much, I prefer sisters of mercy :idea: :xx:





[youtube]P5071qtEFrc[/youtube][/quote]



i totally jammed this album back in the day.