Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Post
by Verbal »
New album called Handful of Stars
Release date: September 20, 2010
Release date US: October 12, 2010
Label: Season of Mist
Artwork:
Tracklisting:
1. Cold Landscapes
2. Downfall of the Epoch
3. Towards the Light
4. Twilight Aureole
5. The Day Will Come
6. Listening to the Silence
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
hmm, strange artwork direction for them. super excited for this
-
Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Post
by Verbal »
ill probably check it out, but im not a huge fan. i think theyre a bit bland. maybe i just need to listen to them when im in the right mood
-
Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty »
[quote name="rhino"]hmm, strange artwork direction for them. super excited for this[/quote]
Different, yes, but I like it. I'm fucking excited too.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
-
djonni greazo
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
- Location: NWO
-
Contact:
Post
by djonni greazo »
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="rhino"]hmm, strange artwork direction for them. super excited for this[/quote]
Different, yes, but I like it. I'm fucking excited too.[/quote]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
anybody give microcosmos much listens?
i've been listening to it alot

-
Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty »
I keep forgetting, dammit.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
-
Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
-
Contact:
Post
by Loki »
Drudkh
I'll be getting this.
[youtube]SvWQQaCpte4[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore

[/quote]