[youtube]FukeNR1ydOA[/youtube]
this is sad
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
this is sad
as if it wasn't bad enough the insanely over processed vocals are completely embarrassing
[youtube]FukeNR1ydOA[/youtube]
[youtube]FukeNR1ydOA[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: this is sad
I'm going to buy that album!
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: this is sad
Kill it, kill it right fucking now.
:die:
:die:
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: this is sad
The singer of my old band kept trying to lump us in with them. That's the only reason I've ever heard them and one of the reasons I said "old band" 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21720
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: this is sad
the singer seems really out of place compared to the other dudes.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: this is sad
The bassist only plays on the B string. 
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: this is sad
I.... really do not get this... Just a collection of lame riffs without a (desent) arrangement. And the singer who looks like a sad emo needs effects in a hopless attempt to make him sound fruital...

- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: this is sad
there's a video of the recording from that album, he actually cups his mouth while he records vocals 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: this is sad
having read these comments, I'm not going to watch this. 
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound


