Yup, awesome.
[youtube]OzMJhOwBLqw[/youtube]
Just a reminder: Orion
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Just a reminder: Orion
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Just a reminder: Orion
From now on, I think I'll just hold myself back when it comes to Metallica and especiallly their first four records simply because I will just be biased.
Still, it is one hell of a tune.
Still, it is one hell of a tune.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Just a reminder: Orion
[quote name="TAM TAM"]Eh?
[/quote]
He really likes metallica especially their first 4 albums So to avoid repeating himself, he will refrain from further discussions on said band.
He really likes metallica especially their first 4 albums So to avoid repeating himself, he will refrain from further discussions on said band.

- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Just a reminder: Orion
This is one of my favorite Metallica tunes.
The first four albums are indeed great.
I have talked to people that didn't even notice they changed style on The black album. How can you miss that? Unless you haven't listened to the older albums enough.
The first four albums are indeed great.
I have talked to people that didn't even notice they changed style on The black album. How can you miss that? Unless you haven't listened to the older albums enough.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Just a reminder: Orion
..or at all.