Finally!
I was waiting on someone to say it!
estrogen deficiency causes
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: estrogen deficiency causes
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: estrogen deficiency causes
I remember in Biology class some dude kept pronouncing "oestrogen" as "ostrich-in". Oh how we laughed. He's dead now though.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21720
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: estrogen deficiency causes
[quote name="Verbal"]I remember in Biology class some dude kept pronouncing "oestrogen" as "ostrich-in". Oh how we laughed. He's dead now though.[/quote]
lack of estrogen?
lack of estrogen?
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: estrogen deficiency causes
[quote name="Lumbergh"]
[quote name="Verbal"]I remember in Biology class some dude kept pronouncing "oestrogen" as "ostrich-in". Oh how we laughed. He's dead now though.[/quote]
lack of estrogen?[/quote]
Car crash.
So yes.
[quote name="Verbal"]I remember in Biology class some dude kept pronouncing "oestrogen" as "ostrich-in". Oh how we laughed. He's dead now though.[/quote]
lack of estrogen?[/quote]
Car crash.
So yes.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: estrogen deficiency causes
This band is SHIT
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]