Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

the only way you hang is by the neck okahoma slamma poke!



[youtube]w8inztO0Xx8[/youtube]





Post here azm o´ skool gansta shit :xx:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Post by vO)))id »

I like me some oldschool stuff like this... back in the days when those rappers still had something to say in their lyrics...

I really like Busta Rhymes a lot.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]hKQe23hUnY4[/youtube]

I still have my cassette tape of said record. :xx:
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Void"]I like me some oldschool stuff like this... back in the days when those rappers still had something to say in their lyrics...

I really like Busta Rhymes a lot.[/quote]



Yeah I agree. I hate that pimp stuff wtih money and cars and all that. N.W.A is also one of my favourites.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Post by vO)))id »

:idea:
User avatar
Teignub
Ancient One
Posts: 1660
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 23:00
Location: Land of Fog and LSD

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Post by Teignub »

heres one of the most lyrical talented rappers ever. Pure wordsmith:



[youtube]1m0JpftUk7w[/youtube]
User avatar
Teignub
Ancient One
Posts: 1660
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 23:00
Location: Land of Fog and LSD

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Post by Teignub »

Heres Pep Love and Tajai in Hieroglyphics doing what they do best:



[youtube]d7RHC4aOnHQ[/youtube]
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]PbVVD9xRlyg[/youtube]

:greenie:
Post Reply