Grinderman

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Grinderman

Post by Loki »

I've had their self-titled for awhile but never got around to listening to it. I regret this, because it's fucking awesome.



[youtube]vAlewFeBZn4[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Grinderman

Post by jawn galliano »

i downloaded this ages ago but never got around to listening to it. next time i wind up on a nick cave kick, it'll definitely enter the rotation.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Grinderman

Post by droidspawn »

They have a new album coming out next month. This video is outstanding.



[youtube]6UES1eNy9qo[/youtube]
Post Reply