Isis recommendation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Isis recommendation

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I actually haven't really listened to them that much but liked what I heard. I feel like giving them a chance, the problem is I don't know where to start with them. What do you all recommend?
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Isis recommendation

Post by droidspawn »

Oceanic is their best album. Everything else is pretty killer as well though.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Isis recommendation

Post by rhino »

wavering radiant
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Isis recommendation

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="rhino"]wavering radiant[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Isis recommendation

Post by Hugo. »

Panopticon is my favourite. Mosquito control and the red sea are excellent too. Doesnt really matter where you start though. Just pick an album and enjoy.
Image
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Isis recommendation

Post by Loki »

In The Absence of Truth is my favorite, but most likely because it's the first one I got. Wavering Radiant and Panopticon are fucking rad as well, I've yet to get Oceanic although I hear it is their best effort.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: Isis recommendation

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

their final split with Melvins is great
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
Post Reply