pearl jam - backspacer

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

this albumer is amazing. its easily in the top 3 for best releases of the year. anyone else check it out yet?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by vO)))id »

yeah man, KinkFM Radio here is filled with new Pearl Jam songs. It all sounds great! :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i like everything theyve done but this is the best one since yield
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]eLnNbVvxslo[/youtube]



:greenie: :greenie: :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by rhino »

when sometthiiinnggsss bbbrrooooookkkee i wanna put a little fixin on it :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

even the slower songs on this album bring the win. im digging the hell out of this album :idea:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by rhino »

i have it downloaded listened maybe once, but it sounds cool, definitely more up tempo and poppier than usual
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i really liked self titled and riot act. but my favorite one is still yield and this comes damn close to it.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Abzu »

I havent listened to anything since Vitalogy. :doubleoldme:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
methodrone
God of Emptiness
Posts: 844
Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by methodrone »

"Got Some if You Need It, Got Some if You Need It..." :ryan:



its a fun poppy album.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="abzu"]I havent listened to anything since Vitalogy. :doubleoldme:[/quote]



for shame sir.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="abzu"]I havent listened to anything since Vitalogy. :doubleoldme:[/quote]



for shame sir.[/quote]

Ten and Vs. :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

everything after vitalogy brings the win though
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by Ninny »

I´m a little late, but this indeed wins :xx: Their slow songs always win, this one has some good rock songs too :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pearl jam - backspacer

Post by rhino »

i need to listen to this, i do like the album though :xx:
Post Reply