It's amazing the effect music can have on the body and mind. I was fit to drop last night, but the minute Corpse struck the first chord i was buzzed and ready for anything.
Cannibal corpse.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Cannibal corpse.
...was awesome last night. Fuck yes. Suffocation tonight. What a weekend.
It's amazing the effect music can have on the body and mind. I was fit to drop last night, but the minute Corpse struck the first chord i was buzzed and ready for anything.
It's amazing the effect music can have on the body and mind. I was fit to drop last night, but the minute Corpse struck the first chord i was buzzed and ready for anything.

- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Cannibal corpse.
i think i saw you there
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: Cannibal corpse.
I saw CC live at Tuska Festival this summer and oh boy did they sound good. I couldn't even consider going to see Nile, which was next on the smaller stage, because CC just pawned the shit out of the crowd.
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Cannibal corpse.
You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Cannibal corpse.
[quote name="Lavabug"]You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?[/quote]
my thoughts were along these lines
my thoughts were along these lines
- Teignub
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 23:00
- Location: Land of Fog and LSD
Re: Cannibal corpse.
i would consider seeing CC over Nile. pretty much only because Ive seen Nile 3 times and CC only once
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Cannibal corpse.
[quote name="Lavabug"]You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?[/quote]
After I see CC in a few months I will chime in on this.
After I see CC in a few months I will chime in on this.
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Cannibal corpse.
I have seen Cannibal Corpse twice, and Nile five times. I prefer Nile.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Cannibal corpse.
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]I have seen Cannibal Corpse twice, and Nile five times. I prefer Nile.[/quote]
I've only seen Nile once and loved it but I have a feeling CC is going to be better.
I've only seen Nile once and loved it but I have a feeling CC is going to be better.
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Fisher isn't much of a showman. He puts one foot on his monitor, belts out the vocals, and windmills his hair when he has nothing to do. If moshing and jumping are an indicator of crowd reaction, Cannibal Corpse is ahead. I still prefer Nile, for the more varied set list and the overall quality of the performance. Seeing Webster, O'Brien and Barrett is, at least, worth the price of admission.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Suffo was awesome last night too. My friends band opened for them and they pwned the fuck out of the place. Frank Mullen is fucking ridiculous. Winburger with victory fries please.

- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Cannibal corpse.
:frank win:
[youtube]wz_zrFlKAh4[/youtube]
[youtube]wz_zrFlKAh4[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Cannibal corpse.
suffocation never really stuck with me as a favourite band, but Mullen is definitely one of the best frontmen/vocalists out there. He's a certified lunatic 
