wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by rhino »

[youtube]TVWBJHVSrAE[/youtube]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by Mr. P »

:xx: : mosh: :xx:
:xx:
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by Lavabug »

:fire:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by Haunty »

I like me some Amon Amarth, especially live. :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="hbw"]I like me some Amon Amarth, especially live. :xx:[/quote]
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by rhino »

wonder if this band is recording now??
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I saw them live in 2008 and was a spectacular show. The opened for dimmu borgir.

fucking viking metal :bang:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
bills bro
Ancient One
Posts: 1914
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by bills bro »

it seems like johan hegg shaves his armpits :o
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I saw them live in 2008 and was a spectacular show. The opened for dimmu borgir.

fucking viking metal :bang:[/quote]



Whenever I hear them open for a band, I suddenly realize I'm less interested in the headliner.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by TamPron »

This band would be way more awesome if they didn't keep writing the same song over and over again.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: wheenn iii aaaammmmm ddddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaddddd

Post by Haunty »

I would care way more if I wasn't drunk when I listen to more than one song of theirs.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply