Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 05 Sep 2010, 12:44
why?
[youtube]XLHPcPb2SAM[/youtube]
i am cry sometime! :-(
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735 Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Post
by beandorkio » 05 Sep 2010, 16:36
this song has the strongest atmosphere out of any song I've heard
have loved it for years
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 05 Sep 2010, 21:23
[youtube]c1ebCHFNeMo[/youtube]
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 05 Sep 2010, 22:12
ij am depress now and peopke keep post songs that make me depress.!
alsp it is good song!
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 05 Sep 2010, 22:34
I eat cars and shoes
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 05 Sep 2010, 23:05
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]c1ebCHFNeMo[/youtube]
[/quote]
My friends and I used to get high on this song.