[youtube]w7y19ED6Vrk[/youtube]
i am shame to like this osong...
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: i am shame to like this osong...
I like this song as well as Head Control System's version of said.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: i am shame to like this osong...
This lucky secretary of state is nailing Heidi Klum! :phbbt:
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: i am shame to like this osong...
[quote name="Ninny"]This lucky secretary of state is nailing Heidi Klum! :phbbt:[/quote]
Interracial anal porn comes to mind.
Interracial anal porn comes to mind.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: i am shame to like this osong...
To a savage like you it would
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: i am shame to like this osong...
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Ninny"]This lucky secretary of state is nailing Heidi Klum! :phbbt:[/quote]
Interracial anal porn comes to mind.[/quote]
I have a feeling I will open youporn later
[quote name="Ninny"]This lucky secretary of state is nailing Heidi Klum! :phbbt:[/quote]
Interracial anal porn comes to mind.[/quote]
I have a feeling I will open youporn later

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: i am shame to like this osong...
[quote name="Ninny"]This lucky secretary of state is nailing Heidi Klum! :phbbt:[/quote]
Which is amazing when you consider his face looks like a chocolate covered moon
Which is amazing when you consider his face looks like a chocolate covered moon
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
