I don't give a fuck, this song is too awesome. I've been a fan of this shit for over a decade now.
[youtube]IarRZNPYWjg[/youtube]
Precognition
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Precognition

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Precognition
Shut the fuck up, you know you like it.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Precognition
indeed, i do like it, but i hardly listen to this album anymore
speaking of nevermore, does anybody listen to the obsidian conspiracy much?
speaking of nevermore, does anybody listen to the obsidian conspiracy much?
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Precognition
I don't really listen to the album much anymore either, but as I guitarist, I come back to this song once in a while, and always get obsessed with it.
I khavn't given the new album a fair listen yet. The few songs I listened to were lackluster, but I'm told that they're not the good ones anyway.
I khavn't given the new album a fair listen yet. The few songs I listened to were lackluster, but I'm told that they're not the good ones anyway.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)