Vehemence is sexual

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Vehemence is sexual

Post by TamPron »

YES.



[youtube]ULFjFKiTJXM[/youtube]



[youtube]4IgwrVgfiq4[/youtube]





This solo gives me orgasms

[youtube]fFzhPjtZSag[/youtube]



And this song I couldn't listen to for years, as it reminded me of my first love......I was downloding this album from MABB 1.0 and I got this song as I was having a serious mushy conv ersation with she, and this song came up and perfectly described how I felt.



[youtube]dlKJCbJPxmQ[/youtube]



This song is just awesome



[youtube]m2jik8bOF58[/youtube]





So is this one



[youtube]diNkz6rEydY[/youtube]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by rhino »

havent listened to this band for a good while, still fucking love them though, and i think god was created is one of the best death metal albums ever made :tvrkey:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by Meat Engine »

It's too bad that the follow up to God Was Created was so disappointing. I want a new album.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by rhino »

i cant believe john turned out to be so gay
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="rhino"]i cant believe john turned out to be so gay[/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by supa tuna »

why is this thread twice?
Image

Image
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by TamPron »

Because you like ass hamsters.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
Post Reply