FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it!
so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday
with Terzij De Horde (dutch blackmetal) and Dr Doom (death/noise) (which were both great!)
FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it!

FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday
anaal nathrakh are fucking 
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday
is Shane still playing in them?
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday
[quote name="Void"]with Terzij De Horde (dutch blackmetal) and Dr Doom (death/noise) (which were both great!)
FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it!
[/quote]
And you did not tell me you were in Rotterdam?
Baroeg holds over 300 people. When dissection played there on the somberlain tour they crammed in 400.. It was claustrophobic.
FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it!
And you did not tell me you were in Rotterdam?
Baroeg holds over 300 people. When dissection played there on the somberlain tour they crammed in 400.. It was claustrophobic.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday
aye Shane is still in I think. Don't know the band that well.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday
what they play? black/thrash??

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday
black/grind.
it's just relentless really.
it's just relentless really.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
