This song has actually started growing on me, which is making me feel feelings and things. I still think it'd be 100x better if Vortex were singing the woman's parts, and if you had Astennu do a nice solo, instead of what the fuck ever that was.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Don't get me wrong, I really love SBD, It's my fave dimmu album by far. Next to Stormblåst and For All Tid.
I was just so bored with their previous albums that this song is some fresh air to me. I don't have my hopes high for the rest of the album, but I do like this song.
[quote name="hbw"]Well they obviously don't want to, because they booted the 3 members who made that song awesome. Mustis? Gone. Vortex? Gone. Astennu? Gone.[/quote]
Well said.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
I think tonight they are playing here in Milano. Of course I am at home.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="desolation"]
[quote name="hbw"]Well they obviously don't want to, because they booted the 3 members who made that song awesome. Mustis? Gone. Vortex? Gone. Astennu? Gone.[/quote]
Well said.[/quote]
Seriously, Vortex's vocal part at 2:42 is the only reason this song is cool.
[youtube]eAmMcBQavKE[/youtube]
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I played a show once that was held by this local kid and he kept moving the mic to the top like that rather than the speaker. I was like, 'you're fucking retarded.'
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
I read on a metal italian site that the gig they played last night here in Milano , had HALF the people they had 3 years ago (I been there)
well...all is clear.........
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="desolation"]I played a show once that was held by this local kid and he kept moving the mic to the top like that rather than the speaker. I was like, 'you're fucking retarded.'[/quote]